2013/10/08

New In




…wow, you’ve been living in the UK for three months now, and that’s the first thing you are posting? Really?! … yep :D
I will definitely post some kind of a big summary one day, but I’ve been looking for something, I can post regularly, at the beginning of every week maybe. And what could that be? New-ins of course! England is my shopping paradise, but I think I will keep some of this enthusiasm for the following posts. Anyway. Last weeks’ shopping has been a bit more than other weeks maybe, but I think that makes it a good occasion to start this new category in my blog. “No problem, Franzi, we’ll pick you up by car when you’re going to go back to Germany…”, my dad said, when I showed him my latest shopping via skype. “…could you…eeeem… bring the trailer with you…?” – he laughed.
Oh and by the way: I guess from now on I will write mainly in English, as a lot of my new friends don’t speak German (or pretend not to!! :P). If I have enough time and patience, I might post bilingual.
Ok, but now finally, more about my beautiful new stuff
:-)
Jumper: vintage// Rings: H&M

Both jumper are from a second hand shop. What I like about the one on top is, that it’s not just a normal Christmas jumper, I think the silver pattern makes it special somehow. The other one is made out of this beautiful velvet material that I love so much. Incidentally, my favourite shoes are made out of exactly the same material and have the same colour! Unfortunately, what you can’t see, the front side is sequined and I’m not sure if I like it. I’ll probably try to remove them…
All the rings are from H&M. And, probably the only good thing about college at the moment, 20% Student discount! My friends might wonder why I bought the double ring (at the right) again. I already bought the same ring back in Germany. Unfortunately I lost it a couple of weeks ago in London.  Thanks to H&Ms  bulk goods I got my favourite ring back!
:-) 
Trousers: Monki (via Asos)
My favourite new trousers! They’re high waist + corduroy (the first corduroy trousers I liked ever! My mum tried to make me wear some for ages ;D) and… tadaaa, thx to college, 10% discount, too!

Shorts: vintage// Shoes: New Look// Accessory: Topshop, New Look

I bought these beautiful leather shorts in a charity shop (I loooove the charity shops over here so much!). They’re originally from Asos, even the label was still on it. 4,5 Pounds – any questions?!
Lulus comment to the shoes: (bugged) “aaa sure. Hipster-Franzi bought creepers… Actually, earlier, only prostitutes have been wearing them, did u know?!...” – Well. First of all, I’m NOT a hipster. Do NEVER call me hipster. Secondly, Wikipedia couldn’t acknowledge that (?) but I’m happy for them to wear comfortable shoes as well ;-) !
To the accessory, what can I say – I’m addicted to it. 


Bag: vintage// Bracelets: vintage

All these beautiful things are from the car boot sale. Real-leather but fake-Chanel hand bag. Well the seller wanted to tell me that it’s real one (guess he wouldn’t have sold it to me for 1,50 pound then ;-)) but I’m not that much about fake brands anymore anyway. It’s still very good quality.
Accessory? – I’m addicted. But, to be fair, I don’t own that much bracelets…

Rings: New Look, H&M// Earrings: Topshop// Bracelets: vintage// Headpiece: Topshop
To whomever this might even read: I hope it didn’t bore you too much. But I mainly do this for myself anyway...
x
Franzi


4 Kommentare:

  1. Ohhh sehr sehr coole Sachen! :) Die Ledershorts ist der Hammer und noch dazu so ein Schnäppchen :) und die Tasche *-* hach, ich muss auch mal nach London und shoppen :D unbedingt! Musst unbedingt öfters bloggen:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön :-)
      Ja! Und das tolle ist, solche Schnäppchen kann man in Charityshops so oft machen, man muss nur immer mal wieder suchen!
      Oh ja musst du unbedingt! Aber dann kommst du mich ambesten noch besuchen, günstiges 2nd Hand bekommst du in den mittelgroßen städten oft günstiger als in London... aber natürlich ist London trotzdem Shoppingparadies *-*
      also ja. BITTE komm nach London und komm mich besuchen! Oder ich dich! :-) Das wär echt genial, wir könnten geniale Outfit-shoots machen !
      x

      Löschen
  2. Richtig tolle Sachen!!! :)
    http://papillonfully.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen