2013/01/19

"The beauty of an honest soul"
"Take me to infinity"
[another out-take] Best assistant ever ;-)
...well...the results! What do you think? Do you like it? What would you improve? Me, personally, I am totally in love with "The beauty of an honest soul". I think this is the kind of work, Tash and me can do the best. We just know each other and the title fits perfectly. In contrast, I had a lot of doubts about "Take me to infinity". Not only because of the bad basic conditions with the light and my kind of slow camera (I have no idea about what has been wrong with it) but also about the rest... It didn't work 100% the way I wanted/expected it to be. However I also have to say that I don't have much experience in this kind of work and I still need to learn much more about technical things to improve my work.
This dress is (more or less) vintage, I borrowed it from our school theatre stage probs and I would love to keep it for one more shoot... we'll see, until now, no one misses it.
The beautiful headpiece is lent by Catilla and I couldn't bring myself to give it back to her as well (so sorry for that, I hope you don't miss it yet?) ... I'm thinking about buying one myself, any tips where to get one? :-)

Fran.ces

3 Kommentare:

  1. das erste ist besonders toll.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Fotos sind soooooooooooooo toll geworden, wirklich!
    Und danke für deinen süßen Kommentar, ich war krankgeschrieben und hatte deshalb Zeit für Fotos, haha :D
    Leider habe ich meine Ideen vergessen :(( echt elendig, hätt es mir aufschreiben sollen..
    Übrigens war Till letztens auf deinem Blog, weil er den langen Kommentar gelesen hat, und er mag deinen Header :D hahaha. Hat mich erstmal gefragt, wer du eigentlich bist :D hihi

    AntwortenLöschen